Exclusive Member Only Merch!



 Exclusive Member Only Merch!

    We have some new awesome Merchandise for Exclusive and VIP Members. With a membership every 3 months you get exclusive  merchandise. Check it out! 



    
    Also right now you can get Raffle Tickets for this BEFORE it's release! Here's how you get tickets:
  • To get 5 raffle tickets write a review on Apple Podcasts with a name you would like your raffle ticket to be under.
  • Become a Member on Patron and for every dollar you spend you get a raffle ticket. Example $5 = 5 tickets.
  • Subscribe on YouTube to get 5 tickets.
  • Follow my blog for 5 tickets.
  • Join my email Newsletter for 5 tickets. 
  • Share this Podcast to friends for 5 tickets.
  • Refer a friend to become a Patron. Have them chat through patron who sent them their and you will get 50 raffle tickets.
    The Day after Thanksgiving I will you a live stream announcing who won. There will be 3 winners. The 3 categories you can win will be:
  1. Most raffle tickets (Whoever does enough things to gather up the most tickets.)
  2. Luck of the draw (A random number generator will call your raffle ticket number.)    
  3. Favorite Review (I will choose a review that I thought was the most heartfelt.)
    You MUST be present at the Live Stream to claim your prize OR you must send an email within 24 hours of the live stream. 

    I want to thank Jeremy for this review!
"This is one of the best Conservative Christian podcast out their! He keeps it simple for people like me who don't know much about politics! Such a smart teen!"

    This made me very happy! I'm excited to do this contest!  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Election!

Amy Coney Barrett, NHL, and North Korea

The WWE Fight: Trump VS Biden