The WWE Fight: Trump VS Biden


    Did anyone decide to waste 90 precious minutes of our lives watching to Grumpy old man call each other clowns. Yes in Biden's own words he called Trump a clown. 

"I can't get a word in with this clown" - Joe Biden, Former Vice President

     But did anything good happen. No not really. It showed the bad side of both Candidates and was  the worst debate I have ever seen.

"I have seen more productive conversations from homeless people screaming about the aliens in their hair then I saw last night." - Ben Shapiro 

    Here is another way to describe what I saw:


    Go ahead and take a listen to my thoughts on this debate here and choose where you would prefer to listen to the podcast.

    God Bless you and America

    -The Youth 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Election!

Amy Coney Barrett, NHL, and North Korea